Surgical procedures: “FROM THEORY TO PRACTICE”
- Introduction, basics of dental implantation as a method of rehabilitation of patients;
- Anatomy of the alveolar processes of the upper and lower jaws, blood supply and innervation, * Methods of preservation of soft and hard tissues;
- The classification of the bone density and the degree of atrophy;
- Features of anesthesia;
- Types of cuts. Using the soft tissues;
- Surgical procedures placement of implants;
- Preparation of bone tissue. The tactic works depending on the density of the bone tissue;
- Immediate implant placement in extraction.
- Immediate, delayed and transferred implantation;
- Work on phantom models.
- Two-stage surgical protocol installation of dental techniques imnlantov U-Impl.