Principles of diagnostics, prevention and treatment of emergency conditions in dentistry under the patronage of AIU, NMAPE them. Shupyk
We invite the doctors and nurses! Course duration – 3 hours.
- Emergencies. Diagnostics.
- Causes of physical complications in dentistry.
- Algorithm of actions in assisting a patient who has lost consciousness.
- Fainting. Collapse. Anaphylaxis. Hives. Angioedema. Hypoglycemic coma. Hypertensive crisis. Asphyxia. Etiology. Diagnostics. Clinic. Treatment.
- First Aid for fainting
- Triple reception Safar
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Receive Geymliha