Phased protocol orthopedic prosthesis on dental implants with the use of different types of fixing
- Planning for orthopedic treatment – team approach.
- Types of fixing dentures on implants, distinctions and classifications. (Removable and non-removable prosthesis implant, cement, screw, Trimmer, teleskopichaskaya fixation and fixation with ball-abutments.)
- Features protocol lifting prints from dental and mplantatov.
- Clinical and laboratory stages for each fi IRGC platform.
- Transfer-check-check and abatmant individual spoon – what are they for?
- Control of dental equipment at all stages of the laboratory procedures.
- What is the best fixation: cement or intovaya?
- Rules of the torque wrench on the different types of Abat cops.
- Immediate loading – when it is justified? (Advantages and disadvantages).
- Aesthetics on implants – nothing is impossible.
- Forecast and long-term outcomes, care construction.
- Analysis of clinical cases – possible mistakes and complications. (Clinical materials the participants of the course.)
- Removing the impression from the level of implants and abutments in different cus cal situations (single implant multiple implants.)
- Selection of abutments for a variety of clinical situations.
- Analysis of different types of prosthesis on implants.
- Securing the manual skills when working with implant system components.
- Rules of the torque wrench into different abutments and implants.
- Formation of orthopedic prosthetics toolkit for different clinical situations.